Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Zell am Ziller 29 Mar - 5 Apr 2014, space available

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have three places on a trip to Zell am Ziller, 29 Mar - 5 Apr 2014. Travelling by minibus from Lincoln via Dover on Friday 28th Mar night. Cost £450, plus food and ski hire. PM me if you are interested.

7 person apartment, sharing 2 x 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There are still places available
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The February trip went well, despite the Ferry delay.

There are still three places available. We're staying 300m from the lift, at http://www.sonnblick-zell.at/hausmartina.html
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
If anybody is considering this I have recently got back from another trip organised by Dave (flying tomato) over February half term. He's a genuinely nice bloke, and he organised a fantastic trip. He had a good knowledge of the area and was able to take us around various resorts each day. I went as a complete stranger to the rest of the group and had a fantastic time. If you're thinking about it then I can recommend it as a hassle free easy option. Very Happy
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Still available at the moment . . . .
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Only two places left . . . .
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Sounds interesting! I'm looking for ski group for those dates, travelling from London. This looks like quite a small resort, is it? Is it high enough to be snow sure late in the season? Does it have many black pistes? What kind of ability levels are the people in the group? What are the ages? Ideally I'm looking for ski buddies to ski reds, blacks and to try off-piste if there are experienced people who now backcountry.

Thanks!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Only one place remaining . . . .
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
The last place has been filled.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy