Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski-Val Chalethotel Chamois d'Or - Val D'Isere

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just booked a late deal with Ski Val to this chalet hotel. Anyone have any experience of this TO or this hotel? (tell me good things only please!)
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
well my mate is the chef there this season we both worked in st anton last year for ski val, not really sure what accomodation is like as never been to val, but judging by properties they invest in, in st anton there shouldnt be any probs. food will be excellent aswell so no worries there, by the way should have booked st anton it is the place to be!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yeah, we really wanted Austria but just couldn't find suitable availability in St Anton - needed 3x en-suite twins in well located chalet/hotel, with complicated flight arrangements. Nothing doing. Any chance you can get your mate to give me extra spuds with Christmas dinner (special snowHead portions)?!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hotel is right next to the piste, accommodation v good (all modern decor, ensuite etc), bar with huge open fire, separate TV lounge with satellite, WiFi net access (when France Telecom get round to it). Has been snowing for the past week.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy