Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SHAAG - the video

Poster: A snowHead

http://youtube.com/v/ctCrzSb_OAY&feature=share&list=UUwakJxAVVSBK6l6fJESN8uA
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Very good, well done guys!
I especially like the skier falling over having seen two near naked apparitions coming past Laughing
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Great! snowHead
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Brilliant, glad you made so much
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Better leave watching this till I get home form work Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
male pole dancing Confused
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I couldn't wait. Great pics and vid. It looks a lot of fun. Laughing
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Can 'the owner' of the video make the clip 'visible' to me please - I'm on a mobile device and YouTube won't let me watch the clip. My computer has an issue at the moment. Ta.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
"Debbie Does Downhill" Shocked
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
rogg, sorry.. no can do.... You'll have to contact UMG and have a chat with them about their Central European copyright syndication for that one Sad
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
rogg, I can't even see it on my tablet Evil or Very Mad
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
flangesax, Shocked Laughing I can´t wait to see what MrFlangesax and the lads wear………(or don´t), next week wink
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Fantastic fun folks - I'm at home and just taken a look. I recognised the first run down - we did that one Very Happy The day the snow was grim Sad You went all the way down without stopping!! Shocked Talk about fit! (in every sense of the word!! wink ). It must be difficult to ski as slowly as you do when you ski with me! Embarassed However, it's nice that you both do Very Happy

Given the reception you had I reckon you should have had a run down with collection buckets - you might have done OK for cash and I'm sure you would have been good enough skiers to have held onto them (maybe ones with a lid) - maybe an idea for next time?

Thanks for sharing.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Great video. Love the music choices! snowHead snowHead snowHead
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
flangesax, I am still p! sing myself laughing every time I think about the car park "incidents"…..that noise as he hit the deck the second time was hilarious, such a shame we didn´t film that!
How can 1 person fall over twice, in an underground car park? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Megamum, we thought about the "bucket" thing, but charity events are not common here in Austria, and I don´t think people would donate, especially as we had no "official" bibs or paperwork, it was all organized in a week or so, but maybe next year we can get a bit ahead and sort something out.
latest report
kooky, 'next year' sounds like you intend making it a regular event - excellent news Very Happy I guess with more notice you might be able to make it look more 'official' and as you say might be able to collect directly another year. Was there any reason for selecting that particular charity or was it just that they are directly connected to the mountains and are a 'good cause'?
snow conditions
Megamum, I have lost a few family members and friends to cancer.
I have seen how debilitating it is looking after someone who is terminally ill .
We all need a break sometimes, and if this goes even a tiny way to help then that is a good thing.
I am pretty crap at almost everything I do, but I knew I could do this.
The mountains are a great place to heal, for renewing energy and for inspiring hope, I am just so grateful that so many have jumped on board, and have supported it.
latest report
Nice skiing. Nice 6 pack.

Kooky not STAP.
snow report
Filthyphil30k,if you make a donation STAP will let you motor board his moobs, it will be the best pound you ever spent
ski holidays
kooky, do you have a rate card? X
snow conditions
Filthyphil30k, for you? Anything Blush
snow conditions
kooky wrote:
Filthyphil30k,if you make a donation STAP will let you motor board his moobs, it will be the best pound you ever spent

Would this be redeemable during a ski tour this Saturday?
ski holidays
DB, possibly………note to self…..remember to charge camera battery wink
snow conditions
OK that's it. Start the engines, I'm coming over.
snow conditions
I hope those are the only batteries involved Shocked
ski holidays
I've got one of those mobile boost starters with jumps leads for car batteries - sounds like I should bring it. wink
snow report
DB wrote:
OK that's it. Start the engines, I'm coming

It's better In here than the tranny bar next door.
snow report
kooky, if you're doing it next year, I'll come and pop my donation directly into your buff

Err that sounds wrong - or not Cool
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Boris, get in the Q.

Kooky is hot.
snow report
kooky, Very Happy I wondered if there might be a personal connection. There are so many good causes it is often hard to pick. I hope a deserving family gets a lot of enjoyment from your efforts and the support of your sponsors Very Happy
snow report
kooky, couldn't have put it better. When I was at the hospice last week making pancakes for the guests (much better word than 'residents' or god forbid 'patients') I couldn't help thinking how nice it would be to whisk them and/or their relatives off to the beauty and tranquility of the Alps. That's exactly what this charity does. Fantastic cause. Cancer support isn't just about funding research, whilst that's brilliant in the long term, there are cancer patients, friends and families in the here and now who equally need support.
snow conditions
Mrs flangesax, ScarpaTheAvalanchePoodle, kooky well done guys !! Very Happy Very Happy
weren't you feeling cold in those buffs ? Shocked
ski holidays
Great stuff. snowHead
snow report
Snowdrop, It was actually very comfortable, even when you hit the odd shady section.

I too have nursed a family member at home, it can become very claustrophobic. This charity makes some very welcome contributions; the cost of respite breaks and the amount of organistion involved can easily escalate beyond what a family can cope with.
snow report
Having got back from a week in France I've now been able to watch the video - excellent effort by all concerned! Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy