Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Korean ski fanatics demand 24-hour pistes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
According to this report from The Korea Herald, all-night skiing is catching on with visitors from the Korean capital city Seoul. Some runs and some resorts will stay open 24 hours, with other closing at 1am or 2am.

Quote:
Starting Dec. 16, YongPyong Resort will offer all-night skiing on weekends. If you are from Seoul, you can hop on a bus at 8: 30 p.m., arrive at YongPyong at 11:30 p.m. and ski until it is time to pack up to catch the 5 a.m. bus back to Seoul.

Vivaldi Park in Hongcheon, Gangwon Province, offers the "Sleepless in Ski Resorts," where skiers can charge down the slopes daily from midnight to 5 a.m., starting Dec. 12. The weekend nighttime skiing is already in operation.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Well, it's healthier than drinking all night
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I've night skiied a few times in Keystone, Soll and Flachau... every time I've been absolutely frozen solid but love the fact you can see the terrain so much better under floodlights than in normal light and the pistes are always empty. Normally the groomers are hard at it at the same time so you can get some awesome conditions. I hope more places start offering it in Europe but I'm not sure 24hrs will ever take off.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy