Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Join Snowboard/Ski 22nd - 29th March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Snowheads

I've got the bug! One trip simply isn't enough for me even if my friends won't stretch to two. I will be travelling from London Gatwick, possibly to Les Arcs or the Three Valleys. I have eyed a couple of catered chalet package places, but subsidies make it tough going solo. I'd love to join a like minded group, or buddy up with someone to rent a chalet room to meet other lone travelers. Budget is anything up to £750 for travel, ski pass, accommodation and grub.

I'm a 25 year old guy, average on the board but can ride pretty much everything now I guess. Pretty easy going, so happy to charge runs or just cruise along enjoying the mountains with other skiers/boarders, stopping for beers and heading to a few bars when the day is done Smile

Any guys or girls out there in a similar position fancy it? Equally, if you have a space to fill in a group i'd be keen.

Cheers,
Rick
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Ricky_8,

I don't know if it helps but we have some spaces left for those dates in our catered chalets, and no single supplement on a single room.

Details via the link below . . .
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I've now booked into Chalet Genepi with Ice and Fire. There are a few other solo's in the chalet as well as two couples. It's in La Plagne and looks to be a really good deal so if anyone fancies joining me between the 23rd and 30th....
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy