Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Another F1 star in skiing crash - airlifted to hospital

Poster: A snowHead
Gerhard Berger breaks arm, unknown is helmet was being worn or not wink

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp#newwindow=1&q=gerhard+berger&tbm=nws
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:
"Initial analysis suggests that had he been wearing body armour the break would have been reduced to a hefty bruise..."

"Anti-Body armour exponents were however, quick to point out that had he been wearing said armour he would have undoubtedly have been skiing faster due to the increased percieved safety and would therefore have ripped the arm off completely along with his left foot!"
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
dulcamara, lol.

If he'd had Strava running, he could have killed 3 skiers and a goat. The RSPCA are investigating ( or at least the ASPCA)
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
im going to attach my skis to a zorbing ball !! ... actually im going to live in one, obviously with my helmet on..
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
And thousands of people break bones each season - remind me to tell the newsapapers next time I do. They will do anything to sell bog roll! Skullie
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
You're presumably not famous, though. Tens of thousands of people are murdered in South Africa every year (most more brutally than gunshot to the head), but not all murder trials are televised and reported on around the world (the vast majority don't even make it into the local papers).
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
PaulC1984 wrote:
And thousands of people break bones each season

I know people get hurt but I am always surprised how relatively few people seriously hurt themselves on skiing holidays considering how we speed around the mountains.
Non-skiing acquaintances automatically equate skiing with broken bones. I think you are more likely to die in bed.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I am still awesome at my profession though, in my eyes at least wink

And you are right about South Africa, but thats Newspapers through an through, only reporting what sells, usually at some poor soles expense! Evil or Very Mad
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Quote:

im going to attach my skis to a zorbing ball !! ... actually im going to live in one, obviously with my helmet on..

Bad idea...

*zorbing accident vid removed at OPs request*

Last edited by You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net. on Tue 11-03-14 10:52; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
God I could vomit just looking at that!! Sneaky suspicion those guys would have blacked out - I would have anyway!
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Quote:

And thousands of people break bones each season - remind me to tell the newsapapers next time I do. They will do anything to sell bog roll!

This seems a somewhat tenuous comment, that's a bit like saying:

"millions of people get punched in the face every day, why do newspapers only show it when it's the queen getting a thump?"

obviously the subject of the action is as important as the act itself!
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Breakfast_Chimp, He got more than his £25's worth!
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
PaulC1984 wrote:
God I could vomit just looking at that!! Sneaky suspicion those guys would have blacked out - I would have anyway!

Both suffered serious injuries, one died.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/9841403/Zorbing-survivor-speaks-of-fear-in-friends-eyes-before-death.html
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
lord, poor guy. apologies to all for my thoughtless comment, i wasnt aware it ended in tragedy Sad
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Breakfast_Chimp wrote:
Quote:

Bad idea...

http://youtube.com/v/-uBFwqI4TlM

I've seen that before, on here I think. Tragic.

Easy to be wise after the event, but wasn't that always going to happen Puzzled .
snow report
Please can an admin or mod delete these videos, they do not meet the t and c's. Although posted innocently.
Showing people in accidents that lead to their death is obscene and vulgar.
snow report
Vid removed from original post, alas it doesn't disappear from quotes....
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy