Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking to find a ski/board buddy or join a group for up to a week any time between 20th 31st March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey,

I am looking to join a group or find a snow buddy for any time between 22nd March till 31st March.

I am 31 year old IT consultant in desperate need of snow stat!

I admit that this is last minute but been planning with some friends but it keeps falling through.

Smile
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
hi,looking to get away that week too,already been a few weeks ago but need to get another week in before the end of season,got some good deals on crystal ski and makes it cheaper for 2 sharing,what sort of thing you looking for?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I am looking for anything with some snow. Ideally St Anton but really I would like any Alps resort. Just seen these pretty amazing deals. Not too sure of the validity of them haha.
http://www.igluski.com/st-anton/chalet-fauner-a_p574?holidayid=134759870&oid=1083172292
http://www.igluski.com/st-anton/chalet-sport-scherl_p2188?holidayid=134759864&oid=1083172288
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I am looking to get a trip back out to the alps end of next week, on holiday from the 20th until 7th April. Not fussed resort wise but preferably with a decent amount of offpiste. Mid 30s male skier and also IT consultant but dont hold that against us Smile
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi Christophoson,

We have some spaces in our Chalet Campanules left for those dates if that helps? 23rd - 30th March £299 pp fully catered with no single supplement.

Details via the link below . . .

Any use? Thanks, Heather
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
hi,have you found anything yet?,looking at the above post seems like a good deal and looks a quality chalet if your interested.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy