Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Val Cenis - decision made

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
After much tooing and froing (and thanks so much for everyone who passed on their help on my other threads) I've decided on going to Val Cenis, during Feb half term. It seems to tick the boxes and I have managed to find a decent 3 bed apartment there too. It looks lovely and the runs appear to be gentle, so I should be able to build up more confidence on them. Thanks again.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Good choice. We were there with a group at half term 2014 and plan to be there again for half term 2015. It's a great little resort.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@bambionskiis, Glad to hear you booked Val Cenis. I recommended it to friends who were beginners last year and they went late March and had a great time. Which apartments have you booked?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Good choice, but keep it quiet! Where are you staying? We will be there 24th Jan, so I will post some snow reports for you.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy