Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Any solo skiers (40s, 50s or 60s) near Leeds fancy forming a group to ski next winter?

Poster: A snowHead
There must be other solo skiers like me who would like someone to ski with. My daughters can't go now as they're at Uni and my girlfriend will go but doesn't want to ski. It would be great to get a mixed group together for next winter. I'm 53, good intermediate I would say, easy going and laid back.

We've just had a week in Chamonix for £300 each, plus lift pass, great value for early Feb, and the skiing was great. It can be done cheaply if you do it independently and you know where to look.

Anyway, if any men or women 40s or older (or any age really, I don't want to be ageist!) are interested drop me a line and let's get something organised.

Phil
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Piste_head, the age group is about right for the snowHeads bashes that are organised every winter. Have a look in the snowEvents forum for a list of them, and a guide to the bashes. http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewforum.php?f=31
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Piste_head,

There was a 34 year old 'lass' from Leeds looking for companions a few months ago. Maybe you should contact her wink
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Singlesport will have a choice of about 8 dates for solo skiers next winter. Please sign up for our mailing list to stay in the loop. Thanks Ruth
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks Stewart, I will do.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
stewart woodward, you old Cupid, you. wink
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I'm in Halifax (51, female, intermediate skier) & would be interested in joining a group next winter. My husband doesn't ski & though he's been with me before, he does find it a bit boring during the day so I really have to bully him into accompanying me! I have been on my own previously but would prefer to join a group.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Show me down as interested Male 56 easy going experienced skier living in Essex no jokes! please

Thanks
Kenny Allen
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi. Maybe you'd like to hook up with our group. We've been going for a couple of years with a few core members and new people each year. Age ranges from late 30-50's. Had great fun in Tignes this year. Esp need a few more females. Tried to recruit fromSnowheads but girls were slow on the uptake. Had only 3 of us with 15 guys! Planning to go 1st week Feb 15. Not sure where but we normally choose a resort that enables us to fly from our regional airports. Ability mostly intermediate to advanced. Anyone interested contact me to join our Facebook group or mailing list.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
bbk wrote:
Show me down as interested Male 56 easy going experienced skier living in Essex no jokes! please

Thanks
Kenny Allen

Hi Kenny,

Please email me at philsams@msn.com and I'll let you know what we're planning.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
All my ski buddies seem to be falling by the way side, she me and one other this year. I'm not a million miles from Leeds and could be interested for next year.

I will watch this space.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Just read the post back, I'm sure I typed " just me", predictive text must have corrected to " she me".

Don't worry I'm just a regular bloke.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
A few people are interested, up to 9 so far.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
hi might be interest depending on dates .. met a snowheads solo for a hol in feb and turned out really good .. do have a group I go with [next week to soll] but struggle for a second hol.. I,m 60+ but 20 years experience so manage most things on a mountain ..so keep me posted Margaret
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Include me too please. I am in Harrogate (15 miles from Leeds)
snow report
Put me on the mailing list, it would be fun to ski with dataman156 again.
ski holidays
If anyone near Leeds(ish) is interested please email me at philsams@msn.com and I'll let you know what we're planning.

Thanks

Phil
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy