Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo Skier Park City March 22, 29

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,
I just discovered this forum after Googling "find a friend to ski with." Smile Work is taking me to Salt Lake City over the last week of March, so I would love to check out some skiing before and/or after my work obligations (exact dates TBD). If there are other skiers/groups looking to meet friends, let me know!
I am a 40-year old professional female. I typically ski everything except moguls in Western New York, so perhaps that makes me more of a green/blue skier in Utah? I am very laid back and in addition to skiing itself, I also enjoy the occasional cocktail and good conversation as part of the overall skiing experience.
Thanks!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Juliana

I'm sorry to see you've had no replies - the fact is on a British forum you won't find a huge number of people flying to the US to ski. It's so expensive now that there are no cheap flights anymore, plus US lift passes are very dear these days too (stretched my eyes when I looked them up!).

Your post caught my eye as I actually will be skiing somewhere near SLC, somewhere around the beginning of the dates you mention, but I'm not sure exactly when, or exactly for how long! It is a very short reunion trip to see a very old friend so I hope you'll understand when I say we won't be looking for ski buddies - we may not even overlap with you in fact. You sound great and I really hope you find someone to ski with and have a great trip. We could use more info about the US resorts on this site so please post again.

Violette
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hello Violette,
Thanks so much for the response! I am sure I will have a fabulous time in Salt Lake City even if I remain a solo skier! Enjoy the rest of the ski season!
Juliana
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I hope you have a fab time too Juliana. If I'd had more time it would have been great to meet. Solo skiing has its own pleasures after all! Very Happy
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I would suggest you visit the ski diva forum.

All female skiers, loads that live in SLC and plenty more that visit. It would greatly increase your chances of hooking up with someone who knows the area. I grew up skiing Park City, but won't be there those dates.

Or you could try epic ski forum.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I would suggest you visit the ski diva forum.

All female skiers, loads that live in SLC and plenty more that visit. It would greatly increase your chances of hooking up with someone who knows the area. I grew up skiing Park City, but won't be there those dates.

Or you could try epic ski forum.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy