Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Easy runs in Megeve

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi everyone!
Heading to Megeve in 2 weeks but will be flying solo for my first day there. I've done a couple of seasons but am an extra cautious, lower intermediate skier so prefer the greens and blues, easy reds if not too steep! Can anyone please recommend the mellow runs to start off on?
Thanks all!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Any and all - Megeve is all Mellow Wink - on a serious note head to Mont D'arbois to begin with, mellower than Rochbrune
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
mellowskier, On Mont d'Arbois, the Mandarine and the Bettex are long green runs, which start from the same place as it happens. Also from there, starting on Finance followed by Prapacot (both blue) is a nice run down to the Princesse lift mid-station.

On Rochebrune, there's a green run from the top to bottom of the Caboche bubble. Route finding is a bit awkward at the top though, until you get used to it. There's also a short steepish section near the bottom ending with a sharp right turn where it levels out that you might need to gird your loins for.

Plenty of scope over on the Jaillet side of Megève, including La Croix and Gentiane towards Combloux. There's also a blue way down from Christomet, though the last part of that is fairly steep. I think it would definitely be worth a day or two over on that side.

Hope that helps.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
All of them are mellow. You may have to pole along on the Greens!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
You won't have any probs in Megeve - very flattering resort!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy