Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Hire Options - What do you recommend? Les Arcs 1800

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

I'm going to Les Arcs 14th March on the snow train so arrive early Saturday morning in order get 8 full days skiing before going back late on Saturday 22nd March. Stopping in Les Arcs 1800, near the Les Villards lift and there are three people that are hiring skis and boots.

I've been tasked with sorting out ski hire for 8 days and have found the following options on the image of the table I have made below:

We are skiers who have done about 10 weeks of skiing each, can go down all slopes, not much into off piste apart from sometimes just off the edge of the piste. We like to cover a lot of milage during our days skiing so fast and easy for turning on piste or mogul runs.

Any recommendations from the list I have given or experiences dealing with the companies/shops I have listed with the age/conditions of the skis?
I am tempted by the VOKL RTM 75 from AlpinResorts, Atomic Varioflex 73 from snowbrainer or the Rossignol Pursuit 18 from SkiRepublic due to being reasonably priced and higher classification.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
its moot really as you are unlikely to get the example model, unless booking demo skis, which you're not.

less likely to get german or austrian made skis in france
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy