Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Recruiting for a trip to Chamonix

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm looking for people to join a ski/snowboard expedition to Chamonix in late March. Accommodation is a self-catered apartment that is excellent value for money.

20s or 30s preferred but I'm not dogmatic about it - the most important thing is wanting to have a good few days on the slopes, a few beers, and a laugh.

Give me a shout if you are interested - happy to give more details.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi, I've just posted something along the lines of what you've said here: http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=108866 ...
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
vinerower, Hi, may well be up for this. Do you have any further details?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'm just going to repost what I mentioned in another thread - seeing as this is titled Chamonix!

Okay so following further research, I have decided that a good course to do is the 3 day off-piste in Chamonix by BASS. This is £320, and includes the Vallee Blanche on the third day! This course seems to be aimed at mid-intermediate skiers - at least that's what it appears as. I'm confident on reds, can tackle blacks with not great form, and am confident in nipping off-piste. I am considering doing a couple of hours of lessons on the day prior to this to make sure my skills are up to scratch!

http://www.chamonix-off-piste.com/3dayoffpiste.html

I'm thinking of going for the 5th, 6th, 7th of April, and will probably rent an apartment/hotel room in the town in a central location.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy