Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mar 8th-15th - Anywhere European!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello all,
interested in joining a trip Sat Mar 8th-Sat Mar 15th (dates not flexible, sorry) anywhere European.
I'm Male , 41, intermediate level.
Like getting some mileage done and exploring but not too dogmatic and easy going about stuff. Like my Apres as much as the next chap Very Happy
Don't want to share a room though...(I know, I'm picky!).

Seems like hardly anyone going this week or am I being paranoid?!

Look forward to hearing from you
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Even though you'd think being happy to ski anywhere Europe would make it easier for u to find buddies, looking at the posts here, it may help get replies if you name a resort or two. I myself would be happy to go to one of many places (wrong dates for you, sorry), but I did pick an area in subject line of my own post.

You might also find the thread "Snowbuddy, where are we going", which I only just discovered, could help you find snowbuddies. I'm new here myself.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Aqua, thanks for the tips. I'll check out the thread...
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'm going that week. We've booked the snow train overnight Fri 7 and staying in a self catering apartment in La croisette Menuires in 3V. 25F skier, 56M boarder. Both competent but not speed freaks. We meet with a friend to ski on some days, pretty flexible with the type of skiing. Some lunches out but apres ski means dinner out!! Wouldn't want to interfere with the next day skiing! Happy for anyone to tag along as the more the merrier! Snow train back Sat evening. Very Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy