Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Portes Du Soleil Mountain Food Prices

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Off to PdS next weekend Smile
Can anyone comment on the cost of lunch in the mountain huts? Say the cost of a Spag Bolognese which seems to be on most menus!
How does the prices compare between the French and the Swiss places?

Thanks

Pete
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
France probably cheaper, esp if converting from GBP.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
They don't do Spag Bol at Changabang... wink
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We were there a few weeks ago. Much the same in both countries. About 10 euros a small ish lunch plate I'd say. Plat du jour always a bit cheaper.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Perdrix Blanche at Pre La Joux or Self Service Restaurant Plaine Dranse (both Chatel sector) have plat du jour or Spag Bol at around €10. Neither the smartest but good solid grub at decent portion size.

andy from embsay, My tongue is still burning from the chilli burger at Changabang (and I haven't been there this season)!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
The restaurant at the top of the Swiss Wall is incredibly busy, and the queue for a snack takes at least 30mins-40mins..
1 Big Beer = eu6.50
Hot Dog = eu5.50 (I think)

The Restaurant Du Golf (between Les Gets and Morzine)
Croque Monsieur = eu12.00
Vin Chaud = eu 3.50
Chocolat Viennois (creamy Hot chocolate) = eu 3.50
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Jac Sprat, really? I am mildly and pleasantly surprised. Although that may simply be an indication that the French are over pricing.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy