Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Rage FS length and bindings

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

I'm after a pair of Storm Rage skis I've found a few for sale and one in the FS section here also.

Just wondering who has them and what they ski like. Any recommendations for length? I'm 78kg and 174cm. Skis are available in 174 and 166.

For those that have them how do they ski? Any binding recommendations if I buy new?

Thanks.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Fun poppy all-rounder. Length depends on what you want to do with them. Storm bindings (usually re-badged Vist) normally available on an auction site new for about 70.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Great, thanks for the reply.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
anarchicsaltire, ooh, I think you just solved a problem for me. I got carried away when that discount store had silly deals on and have a pair of Storm Infernos in the airing cupboard without bindings. Those look like a good deal. Now which brake width do I need? Smile
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Love my Rages, they are my do a bit of everything skis, I'm about your weight and 176cm and mine are 174cm. Nice and fast on piste, wide enough to be great fun in the powder, haven't tried them in park as I'm a bit old for that but chatting to Andy David who owns the Storm Skis business he said while marketed as a park ski they were his best seller to people want one ski to do anything.
Mine are quiver killered for Vist 614 bindings (my set are re-badged as Storm bindings)
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
little ms spock, Cracking skis, piste precision or race version for you? I've got a pair of Inferno Races as my fast snowdome and piste skis and they have whitedot branded Vist bindings with brakes around 90mm wide which are fine though you could certainly manage with ones a bit narrower if you want.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks for the replys, I've been away for a while but will probably go and pick some up next week. Thanks again
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy