Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Old School Vs New School

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have a penchant for fat twins. I know some fellow :sH can't really understand it.

Anyways, to try and balance this out a little I've got a suggestion for those who prefer it the way it was...

Have some fun this winter.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
OK so for those on the other side. This is an awesome ski, I would so be buying it at this price but there is no room in my quiver for this ski.

Only 3 hours to go on this auction. Want to have some fun in the pow this winter? Get a quiver ski to hook you up...
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
parlor,

I actually don't care about who is on what, they could be on a board for all I care It just like 'I'm going down here, coming..?'

Thats the only thing that needs to be sorted out IMV
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
JT, just a litle light hearted banter. Did you actually see the links? rolling eyes The first post was just a little dig. The second post was an after thought after findning them on e-bay. And for someone who doesn't really care what they're riding on you seem to favour the Stormriders quite highly Shocked

Actually the second link to Atomic Powder skis is an absolute bargain. Even one weekers out there that aspire to ski some off piste should just buy these things at this price!!! Very Happy
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
parlor,

Yeah, I know...no problems...I thought the post would be about techniques and maybe you were fishing ... wink

I used to ski on stuff like that, 200cms Course GS....!!

You are right I am very picky about what I ski on and I used I get the job of recommending skis for mates
but now just let them get on with it...

Its funny, we are all old school stylists but one of our group just flies on fats skis that I wouldn't even look at...
Thats when he comes to the hol' fit... No style but we can hardly catch him..

I must admit my reticence for Fats partly stems from the idea that anyone can make a fist of skiing off-piste on them and they may not have a flying clue about what they might be letting themselves in for. The mountains can be one big adventure playground but it can easily get you hurt.... Thats my take on it really...

Now if I was on a heli holiday...!!!!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
JT wrote:
parlor,

Yeah, I know...no problems...I thought the post would be about techniques and maybe you were fishing ... wink

I used to ski on stuff like that, 200cms Course GS....!!

You are right I am very picky about what I ski on and I used I get the job of recommending skis for mates
but now just let them get on with it...

Its funny, we are all old school stylists but one of our group just flies on fats skis that I wouldn't even look at...
Thats when he comes to the hol' fit... No style but we can hardly catch him..

I must admit my reticence for Fats partly stems from the idea that anyone can make a fist of skiing off-piste on them and they may not have a flying clue about what they might be letting themselves in for.
The mountains can be one big adventure playground but it can easily get you hurt.... Thats my take on it really...

Now if I was on a heli holiday...!!!!

This hasn't stopped townies buying 4x4s and i dare say your car has power steering. Twisted Evil
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
JT, 200cm GS ski. Whassamatter with you? Gay or something? (Sorry for sober use of the word gay Wink)
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Quote:

I have a penchant for fat twins

I thought it was about

ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
SMALLZOOKEEPER,

Not likely to get killed in a 4x4 in town tho, however inappropriate...

parlor,

More than I could handle at the time...well, they were alright straight but as manouverable as the Ark Royal...!! Laughing
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Damn - if only I'd been around I'd have been all over the Beta Rides.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy