Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

FREE TRIP! Les Arcs leaving tomorrow morning (Sun 23) for one week from London

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All!

A friend and I had booked two spots at a 4* catered chalet in Les Arcs 2000. Flights, transfers and one week accommodation included. Unfortunately my friend has had a family emergency and can't make the trip. But the spot is fully paid and it would be a shame to waste it -- plus it would be good to have some company for travel and on the slopes!

I'm a decent skier, can do most blacks as long as the conditions are okay. Not the crazy double diamonds though!

Departing tomorrow morning from Gatwick. Ski pass and hire not included, can purchase at the resort. There'll also be a £75 name change fee on the booking. You'll have your own room in the chalet.

The cut off for changing the name is 3pm today -- so if you're interested, reply quick! We can have a chat so you know I'm not a psycho (and vice versa) and take it from there!

Smile

Shazz
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Shazz, I've just seen your post Sad(( tomoz may have been possible for me as trying to get out on the mountains this season but unfortunately missed the 3pm deadline.
did you have any luck finding somebody ?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Drat, only saw this 2hrs too late1
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy