Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

choice of skis

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi everyone, i was wondering if i could get some help. im an advanced skier but cant seem to find skis that i like. i used to own a pair of public enemys that were great. they worked well off piste but were actually really good on piste through every variety of terrain. unfortunately they got stolen and you cant buy them any more.
i have 2 pairs of skis now a set of atomic gs race skis which are brilliant on piste on groomed or hard packed runs but are obviously terrible with any powder. i also bought a pair of volkl ledge to replace the public enemys but they are terrible. i went for a cheap option and paid the price. they are ok off piste but absolutely awful on ice or at speed. they feel very unstable and the edges are poor. ive just got back from 6 weeks in val disere and together these skis didnt cope all too great with the conditions. im looking at getting an all rounder of sorts. i dont venture too much off piste but do like the option. so an all mountain ski that can ski in all conditions and would be able to venture off piste.

so far i have thought about

rossignol exp 88
volkl rtm 80/84
black crow ova sounds like a good all rounder

any thoughts?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
At that sort of width there's the Volkl Mantra and the Blizzard Brahma
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
http://www.sport-conrad.com/page/product-detail/__/shop/prod/30767
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy