Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Massage & Ski-Physio

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Last week in Val d'Isere my legs and lower back were killing me. A combination of general lack of fitness and on-going sciatica were largely to blame. By Wednesday morning I knew I needed help to get through the rest of the week. The Esprit Rep organised a sports massage for me through Ski Massage/Ski Physio - www.ski-massage.com - www.ski-physio.com. what a difference. The lady who came to me, Harriet, was very good. She got right in to the tension and knots and although I felt worse by the time she left, the next day I was MUCH better. The 1 hour massage was €85 and well worth it.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
A decent sports massage can help sort out a lot of aches and pains. I had a couple of sports massages from Stewart Woodward's wife, who is a qualified sports therapist based in Tignes, and it sorted out a shoulder problem I'd had for months. Worth every cent.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Gaza
+1 for a massage in the middle of a week's skiing!
Did it for the first time in December, and the difference in my mobility was amazing.
I never realised how much my leg muscles locked up before.
I feel like an idiot for noty discovering it before in the last 20 years of skiing..
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We used these guys for someone staying with us recently, & he was very happy

http://www.massage-me.co.uk/
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
genepi wrote:

Seconded, used them several times in Peisey-Vallandry, definitely help to keep the legs working
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
bertie bassett wrote:
genepi wrote:

Seconded, used them several times in Peisey-Vallandry, definitely help to keep the legs working

Thirded, I get a massage every year and this year used Massage Me in Morzine, probably one of the best I've had.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Sports Massage is brilliant for skiers. It releases tension and tightness in the muscles and flushes out lactic acid which can build up in your legs after skiing.
You should also make sure you stretch regular and drink water. Regular massage can make all the difference and increased mobility should be achieved.
i am a Sports Therapist and always banging on about it. lol
Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy