Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Nevis - for a 4 year old

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Heading north tomorrow, either Glencoe or Nevis. I think Nevis may win as we'll have the 2 yr old on tow, we can take him sledging at the top of the gondola (and if he gets cold we've got the cafe). Mwanwhile our 4yr old will be doing his pizza slices...

It's been years since I've been to Nevis, how is Easy Rider and Fairways for a 4yr old? - he can control his speed on a relatively steep dry slope and is rapidly learning snowplough turns. I don't want to spook him on anything too steep.....

His only other experience on snow is the plateaux run and low road at the 'coe which he had no problem on.

Appreciate the input!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Let me know how you get on. Thinking of going on Wednesday with my 3 yr old daughter. She's also at the pizza slices stage. Nevis has a playground!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy