Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

15-22 March, Val Gardena Chalet on piste, 1 male place & a one double room open

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We found a house on the Saslong piste with 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. This isn't ski in/out, it is ski-thru on the Saslong B, the World Cup Course!

http://www.chaletsociastel.com/eng/appartamento.htm

We have a single bed in a two bedded room for a male. 250 EUR or 200 GBP for the week. And one queen bedded room. If you want the queen bedded room for yourself, than it is 315 EUR for the week, or 250 for the week if you come with someone that not only wants to share a room, but a bed.

Group is experienced skiers, mixed nationalities, Dutch, American and British, one snowboarder, who would really like a board buddy - all experienced piste skiers, with the odd parle through the trees or done some chutes.

It is all DIY - so you'd have to sort your own flight. Seems to be flights from LGW to Verona for about 100 gbp - train is efficient, then you can take the bus or share a taxi up to St. Christina.

If you're interested, send a PM.

Other people may use Innsbruck or Munich to fly into - will update as plans come together.

Floor Plan

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Tue 18-02-14 15:01; edited 2 times in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
HeidiAmsterdam, you haven't said when?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Knew I was missing something 15-22 March... must change my header... how to do that?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I think if you go back to your OP you can just edit it. It looks a lovely spot.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Indeed, right on the Saslong, looking onto the Castle... exactly my idea about skiing in Europe, full on charm combined with natural beauty..
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@MikeyTV would like to join our group, he's a boarder.

Are there any other boarders out there that would like to come along?

We have space for a couple more folks, girls or boys, or even having a double room to yourself if you want to be a bit more...price for the room will come out between 200-250 sharing a room with two single beds, and 300-325 for a room with queen bed for yourself. (I'll probably do that, as I like to have my alone time every day before I go out and play with others)

thought I'd mention the location
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
We are a total of 7 now -

4 Dutch, 2 Americans and one Londoner -

Seems to be plenty of people who like to cook.

Ideal candidate is male, in their 30's, snowboards, and doesn't mind helping with dishes. Laughing
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi guys! I'm interested in this trip! I'm male, in my 30's, from the midlands, experienced skiier, am not a boarder tho, sorry Puzzled
can you guys pm me some more details pls Smile and would esp like to here from the other Brit on the trip, from London Smile
Kind regards, Jonny NehNeh
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
mad2ski,

Presumably ErnstBornain and MikeyTV were going to share a room - and it seems that tentatively that the rooms are all taken. We're just going to gather the money up, so if someone doesn't pay up, we'll send you a PM. That should happen rather rapidly - I would have thought.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@mad2ski,

It's just MikeyTV now from the SnowHeads crew. Still interested? PM me if you are.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hi there I am very interested long time skier please let me know one male easy going 50 yrs
Thanks

Kenny Allen
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
We're all booked out, I'm afraid.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Saslong A is the Worldcup track, not B. wink
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
True
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy