Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

What no Pipe final thread?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Well, that was RAD.

I even (briefly) managed to feel a little bit sorry for Shaun.

The 3 guys on the podium more than deserved it though, stunning riding.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
What a great watch - loved it.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Too busy watching to type.
Good stuff though, shame about the state of the snow, similar problems in the womens slopestyle, horrible heavy stuff.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yep, but the ones on the podium put down fantastic runs regardless of the state of the snow.

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Thu 13-02-14 16:39; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Did SW blank the two Japanese riders?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
i'd say the correct three people in the correct order ended up on the podium.

so thats it for another 4 yrs. next up...world cup in the summer. Hope their hotels are finished! Very Happy
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I really enjoyed it. Looks like Sean was a little too confident, Yuri iPod of whatever his name was was head and shoulders above the rest.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
davkt, True, performing in poor conditions shows true ability
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
There was quite a good analysis article on Whitelines about Shaun White
Highlights some pretty clear differences between the Shaun of 2010 and the Shaun of 2014 which kind of got lost in the hype...
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Richard_Sideways that WL article is interesting. Thanks.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I still reckon Shaun was more than capable of winning. His run from qualifying was still the highest score at the games. He just didn't land the run on the night.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
As Sage Kotsenburg pointed out in one of his post medal interviews, snowboarding is no longer the 'Shaun White Show'. When asked about what it meant to win the gold without Shaun being there, he said that it has opened peoples eyes up to new and exciting riders. Which it has.

So even if Shaun White is still the best in the World on his day, it's good to know that he's closely followed by a raft of guys who are able to push him off the podium if he makes a mistake like he did in the final. If I know Shaun……which I don't….. it'll only progress the sport further and make him even more determined to come back in four years time for the gold.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy