Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Arraba Ski Pass Options

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Going to Arraba on 1st March for a week and am looking at Ski Pass options

Do most people get the full Dolomiti SuperSki pass?

We will probably want to spend quite a bit of time skiing on the Selle route, but not sure if there are cheaper ski pass options if we don't want to do it every day

Also, going with Inghams, any advice on buying a pass via them, or waiting & getting it in the resort?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:

full Dolomiti SuperSki pass

is what you will be needing. Not sure of the exact boundary of the local pass, but it'll be quite limited.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You could spend a day just doing the arraba area but not for much longer and as some of the marmalada parts are closed at the moment, that gives even less options

I would go full, as andy says.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I never buy of a TO in Europe, 9 times out of 10 the rep arrives with it 45mins after the lifts have opened, no good for us first lift types. I cant remember queuing more than 5mins to buy a pass ever.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Even their own web site says local pass only 'value for a day visitor', you need the area pass to do the Sella Ronda Cool
http://www.skiarabba.com/skipasses.php
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
All pretty conclusive Smile thanks for the advice
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy