Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Fire in Val d'Isere

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Fire currently in a residence in Val , hope there won't be too much damage.

http://www.radiovaldisere.com
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
reporting it's engulfed by flames, so lots of damage I imagine

maybe edit the title so it actually says Val d'Isere? There are lots of Vals....
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Radio Val have now launched an appeal for clothes and shoes etc - it would appear a lot of seasonaires have lost everything
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
TF1 video: http://lci.tf1.fr/france/faits-divers/incendie-d-une-residence-de-tourisme-a-val-d-isere-150-personnes-8362575.html
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
chocksaway, worthy cause it must be devastating. I'm here at the moment and there is a collection started in the blue note and i'm going to through in a warm jacket. I'm sure we've all got stuff that we should have replaced years ago so spring clean and give some love to the people that make our holidays possible. Ciao.......
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
The Guardian are reporting 3 Seasonaires missing, I hope everyone is ok.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Donations are being collected at Maison de Val. The municipality is looking for free accommodation for those who are homeless
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Minion1980 wrote:
The Guardian are reporting 3 Seasonaires missing, I hope everyone is ok.

According to Le Dauphine the 3 seasonaires are safe but 1 person has been seriously injured.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
BBC report http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-26127027
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
It is a huge fire. The rumour/gossip is that the firefighters can't get close enough with the turntable ladder so are having to fight the fire from ground level. It caused chaos around the village yesterday. A woman in her 60s was seriously injured jumping from an upper floor.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Just seen this on BBC1. Sad hope that seriously injured comes through it ok.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
That's terrible news, I hope everyone is safe what a worry for those that have family/friends there. Crying or Very sad
My dad just casually told me have you heard about the fire in La Rosiere, it's really bad! We'll my daughter is there so just went in to meltdown trying to find info, of course it's not la Rosiere it's val D'isere, but someone's kids are working there, I can't imagine the worry.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy