Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowboarding buddy

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Married male 51 years looking for male to go snowboarding with. (Wife doesn't snowboard) This country or abroad. Intermediate boarder. My nearest indoor slope is Castleford.

Wouldn't mind helping a novice boarder.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Good luck with the hunt Terry. I've just put a post up about finding a buddy in Cortina for this Monday/Tuesday!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Have you tried the solo skiers forum? They may put their prejudice to oneside and hook up with someone from the dark side 😄
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
hi,
have you hooked up with anyone yet?
I'm a few years older, and also a boarder intermediate level. Mates can't go this year, they haven't the money and wife doesn't board or ski.

I was looking at a chalet in La Plagne commencing 1 February, would you be interested?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi @terry1050 and @geemacmcm, if you didn't manage to sort anything out I'm a 50's boarder looking to go somewhere end Feb or in March. Let me know if you're still interested in arranging something ..
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi @B00thy,

Just returning from a week in Zermatt, which had been epic!!
About 25 cm of fresh stuff fell on thursday night so we were up to our knees, and beyond.

Don't think I could swing another week away from TOH!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi,
I am late 40's boarder - mid level beginner, just got back form SH 11BB but had flu before going so wasn't able to do much and would like to make up for it by going away again. I am looking for some one happy with my easy pace so ket me know if that fits for anyone ?
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
32 intermediate border wants go anywhere on 7th march. Anyone interested
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi. 48 y/o married snowboarder. High level intermediate, quite adventurous and like on piste, but also love powder and off-piste in right circs and if it's not too steep. The sport not the apres is the important thing for me, although a couple of beers are are often drunk. Not a long luncher and like an early start...

wife skis very well but doesn't always come with me, so sometimes take solo trips and would look at teaming up. solo trip to solden arranged 7 - 14/3, so could possibly meet in resort, or potentially fix something for next season. Wife may be happy for people to join us on joint trip too. Depending on resort, happy with france, austria or italy - can't afford switzerland!

V happy to board with skiers too!
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
now booked to go to Wengen on 28th Feb so if anyone is out there that week let me know
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@B00thy, wengen lovely place great area. You will def enjoy.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@B00thy, wengen lovely place great area. You will def enjoy.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy