Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Tania in April.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone been to LT in April?

Looking at 5th April. Just a little unsure what snow conditions will be like.

Any experience?

Cheers
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Wannabeskiing, no-one can tell you that with total certainty, but you'd be unlucky to have poor snow then. Even if that were the case in La Tania, you're only two lifts away from C.1850 in one direction or with a full 3V pass, head towards Mottaret, Les Menuires, VT.....
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I skied LT in Easter last year which was Mar 29 thru Apr 1 and the snow was terrific. Visibility was a bit rubbish for most of the weekend but snow was excellent. Freshies down folyers on Easter Sunday was a highlight

Folyeres has snowmaking and generally they do a good job of keeping it open, but even if it's fully gone (unlikely) you can always downshift from the Bouc Blanc
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We went that week last year and are heading back on 5th April this year.

I know last year was a good year for snow and we're taking a chance but as Anniepen says its easy enough to get up to 1850 so should be fine.

Really liked the resort and skiing, perfect for us and our 5 year old son on his fist ski week!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Have skied 3 valleys in April, sometimes in to May for the last 20 years and there has only ever been one year when there has been poor skiing which was, 2 years ago and going earlier in the year on that occasion wouldn't have made much difference. Snow cannon all the way down to La Tania and with the snow currently there, it will be fine.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy