Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

5 days in February

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello everyone, newbie here. i'm off to Zell in March, but would like to get in 5 days or so in early Feb. Just the two of us, intermediates who have been to Borovets, Soldeu and St Michael im Lungau before.

I'm after recommendations of where to perhaps go for a few days, lots of blues and some reds required, as well as not too expensive, whilst trying to avoid places i have been to / am going to.

what do you reckon?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
JONR, Wengen, plenty of blues and easy reds and at the beginning of Feb very quiet and thus reasonably cheap, 7 nights at the two star Bernerhof hotel from the 4th of Feb on half board basis flying from Gatwick to Berne and including transfers comes to £470.50 pp with Inghams, if you could get cheap flights out to the area you could stay in the 3star Alpenrose for about £550 including a 6 day ski pass (normally about £133) so with cheap flights it would cost about £50 more pp than the Inghams deal

By the way welcome to snowHeads
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
thanks for info, Wengen looks great. How do you all tend to book these things, is it just easier to get a package from inghams or crystal, or is booking your own flights/transfers/hotel/ski pass the way to go? seems like it could be a lot of hassle to me.....
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
JONR, check out one of the threads on ski weekends (there are quite a few on here). Here is one company that will do it all for you http://www.skiweekends.com/flight.aspx they also do cheaper travel overnight coach trips
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy