Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

transfer munich to gerlos in austria

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can anyone recommend a transfer company to take us direct to the hotel in Gerlos from Munich airport. we are arriving Fri evening so a bit reluctant about driving icy roads late at night.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Try four seasons travel based out of Innsbruck, they do pick ups from Munich and have a desk there, however it is cheaper to get a small hire car which is what I normally do.

I was there last Jan for a long weekend, my plan was to drive to Gerlos, but if the snow was bad, dump the car at Zell and take the bus the last 10 miles, but in the end the road conditions were OK.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
huntcarrigroe wrote:
Can anyone recommend a transfer company to take us direct to the hotel in Gerlos from Munich airport. we are arriving Fri evening so a bit reluctant about driving icy roads late at night.

Last Wednesday when I passed through Gerlos to Koenigslaiten I would have said in a car you'd have needed chains to be safe, so it can get a bit iffy, don't know how unusual that is.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
You can try to ask for a quote on our site http://www.findtransfers.com/ and see what you could get. It's all local companies quoting and the site is free to use. Hope someone can help.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We used Alpes2Alpes Munich to Soelden last month, they were on time and good value. THey were told we had lots of big roller bags (skis and kit tyoe) but the bus was a tight fit for luggage. Four Seasons seem to turn up with trailer which would make life easier.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Train to Jenbach, another train (Zillertalbahn) to Zell am Ziller and then a bus. Easy.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Yep, the train is much more fun, and involves time that you can enjoy instead of being stuck in the back of a taxi.
Have a beer, a bit to eat, get the Travel Scrabble out!
You can plan rail journeys to the resorts using this handy map www.rogerlascellesmaps.co.uk/SkiRail_Map_Main.aspx
or app https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/the-alps-ski-resort-rail-map/id610342489?mt=8
Train tickets are very cheap coming from Germany. The first person pays full price then each additional person pays a decreasing fraction.
Was amazed at how cheap it was to get from Innsbruck to Munich last year.
Munich airport is also linked by train so no faffing around with buses.
Good luck!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Also if you are travelling with children they travel free. If a family of four, book 2 phantom children and get a compartment to yourself Wink
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy