Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Boot fitting at Snow Lab, Knockhatch

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A brief review.....

Never been to a boot fitting so bear in mind reading this I have nothing to compare my experience to!

Had a boot biting here a few weeks ago and I have very fickle and hard to please feet, I am a size 13 and a little overweight so that doesn't help when searching for new shoes and boots.

I went there on the off chance of finding a comfortable boot and came away with a pair of Dalbello's that we're fitted to what felt like perfection. I had no idea what to expect and was a bit worried it might not be a great service but decided to risk it anyway. All I can say is I just skied for 9 long, hard days without a single bit of pain or discomfort. I usually get very sore feet and also sore shins, thankfully no problems at all this year.

So I guess all I can really do is give these guys a big thumbs up and say they must have done a great job fitting my boots! On the back of that I would fully recommend trying them if you live in the South East.

Have a few more post-holiday reviews coming up soon...... One for my new Arc'Teryx jacket and one for some Norrona gloves, both brilliant items!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy