Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Innsbruck - shop advice

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Flying into Innsbruck in 10 days time & picking up hire car to drive to Val Gardena for my annual thrash down the Dolomites. Wife doesn't ski - prefers to wander in snow & indulge in copious amounts of gluwien! She's tried to find what she calls a decent pair of snow boots in local shops in north west Surrey without success. Any suggestions for any shops on the airport side of Innsbruck where I can let her loose with her credit card whilst I sit in the car?!!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sports Experts on the outskirts of Innsbruck ; Völs Einkaufzentrum Cyta - right next to the Autobahn near Kranebitten exit (an industrial estate, over the river, at the end of the runway). It is part of Sports Direct tho'.....
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Not really at the airport. You Could try the DEZ Einkaufszentrum (big just out of town shopping centre) which also has free parking. Several shoe shops, and a big Intersport that might have something.

TBH in town )10 min drive tops from the airport) is likely to be your best bet, but you'll probably have to pay for parking. If you can find the Rathaus Gallerien they have lots of suitable shops (some quite upmarket), and there's a parking area just behind (not sure if they have an underground one). Other side of the square from that is the Kaufhaus Tyrol shopping centre; between the two of them you should find something. Both shopping centres (particularly Rathaus) are small enough to see which shops might be an option within a couple of minutes.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
There's a big outlet just at the Brenner pass as well, got a really nice pair of Timberland snow boots there last year.

http://www.dob-brennero.com/de/index.php
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks for your replies - hopefully she'll find something to suit her!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy