Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

One more girl needed for room share in Austria in March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, we have a group of 9 going to Soll on 8th March for a week who all met on forums and we need another girl to make it same sex room shares as we currently we have a boy/girl combo for one room which isn't ideal. 4 of us know eachother from previous trips but we have 5 that don't know anyone and we've not met before so a mix of old and new Happy

The group is generally 30s with a few early 40s,mixed guys/girls boarders/skiers - everyone seems to like a drink but some are beer monsters up for a bit of partying and some want to drink but lower key. Personally i'm a fan of Jagermeister and like a few party nights (but not every night) as well as full days on the slopes.

If you are interested,please shout and i can forward the details to look at! The deal we have is £500 half board with Gatwick,Birmingham and Manchester flights available. Looking to get this sorted quite quick as there are only 2 rooms left in the hotel now as far as i know.

Jo Happy
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi guys .
Any developments on the female needed for the trip?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi guys .
Any developments on the female needed for the trip?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
snowgirljo, Have you one girl, or three? If you have three you might be able to change from a twin room to a triple if you don;t get the extra female?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Not yet Sad we just need one to make it same sex room shares - the hotel has no triple rooms left either. 8 of us have booked so we are ok and we have two guys interested but it has to be one if each extra to balance i. Turning into a bloody nightmare! Lol!

So how many in your group going? Just over 4 weeks to go now,yay! Happy
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
No group, just me- the OH is a guide so I get to spend most of the season there, happy days! I hear ya on the room sharing though- that's frustrating!! Where are you guys staying?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
You have mail!

Very Happy
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
francesca.ford, just replied Happy

Humpfknick, awesome! So do you go with them on the slopes or generally play by yourself? If so, you should defo come meet us for that jagerbomb! Happy
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
A bit of both snowgirljo- although for obvious reasons I try not to be TOO hungover when I head out with them!! You're there March 6th to 15th, right?!
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Lol,work hard play hard right? ...although yes i can imagine that your other half turning up with alco-fumes from the night before may not give the best impression!Happy Skiing/boarding is the best hangover cure though! we fly out on 8th and come back 15th - how about you...or are you already out there enjoying the snow?
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowgirljo, haha I actually only mean me, the OH is surprisingly sensible lol. I can hit the town on the nights when he's working the next morning because at least then I can recover in peace, but when he's off & we're skiing together I need to keep my wits about me!!

I'm over & back all season, so not sure if I'll be there the full week you're there, but at the very least I'll be there from the Thursday, so can do last night jagers with you on the Friday!

In the meantime, if I can help with anything please give me a shout Happy
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Ah yes that makes sense - i like your thinking!

Cool,well hopefully catch up for a Jager with you out there - always good to make new ski buddies right! If you're on Facebook let me know and i'll inbox you my email Happy

...and thankyou for your help in plugging the posts and accomodation suggestions etc,really appreciated Happy
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Haha no worries- are you sorted now with the extra female?!
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Kinda - we have 3 maybes so fingers crossed! Happy
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Ah sure it'll be a feast or a famine lol wink
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy