Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Help required to locate/find lost ski in Nesiko Japan

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am hoping that someone out there may be able to help me out with an odd request!!

I was skiing in Nesiko for the last couple of weeks and on the last run of the holiday in waist deep pow my binding ejected (probably got caught on a submerged tree). I carried on for 10m or so on the other ski so it difficult to pin point the exact location of ejection (although I had a pretty good idea). However three of us spent 1.5hrs looking for it but unfortunately we had to leave to get our bus to the airport (which we made with 5 mins to spare!). So sadly my ski that has been used for 6 days is still somewhere off gate 5! I would love to get it back and was wondering if anyone out there knows of someone who locates skis in Nesiko with a metal detector? I know they have this service in Whistler so I am hoping it might exist in Nesiko. A google search didn't turn up much but in this instance its probably all about who you know. I have the GPS location (within 3m of the ejection) so it would be fairly easy to get to the point and scan for the ski if someone has a GPS or phone app.

Any leads would be much appreciated.

Cheers
Brent
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
ask MikePow (see Hokkadio thread). he may have an idea.

also, some snowheads out there soon so post up on Hokkaido thread
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy