Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Binding reccomendations for my new whitedot preachers

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just managed to get my hands on a pair of whitedot preachers. Im looking for a good compatable binding that won't break the bank (Ideally like to spend around £150, and that seems realistic in the current end of season sales)

Not looking for a touring binding, just something for all mountain freeriding. Would be nice to have something with DIN setting up to 13 or 14. The Preachers are 112mm underfoot so that needs to be taken into account too.

Any advice welcome, in particular if theres something on sale so I can get a good bargain.

cheers
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I know you're not after a touring binding but I've got some Marker Dukes I am looking to get rid of. 90mm brakes but it's easy to buy and fit replacement brakes (I have done it and I am not technically minded.) £90 - I'm in London if you want to look before buying

alternatively, if DIN 14 is your thing, why not get these leg breakers:

http://www.ekosport.fr/salomon-s-920-equipe-race-red-07,556752,p.html Skullie
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks Arno, , OK could work, how old are they and what condition are they in? I've got Barons at the moment, so its an upgrade Very Happy

Ideally wanted something quite light, but could be tempted. Where in London are you?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
jonboy_21, here's the for sale thread http://www.snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=107154

light isn't a word I'd use for them but they are solid!

I'll PM you about my location
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy