Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sainte Foy - Ski School for kids

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are going out over half term and Snocool, our preference is fully booked.

So, ESF, or Evolution? Or does anyone have any other suggestions.

Saw ESF in La Tania a few years ago, giving some kids a very hard time, which puts me off a little, but happy to be corrected. Skiing should be fun!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:

Saw ESF in La Tania a few years ago, giving some kids a very hard time, which puts me off a little, but happy to be corrected

I've seen good and bad with ESF - a bit of a lottery, I'd say. However, it's very possible they are fully booked too - one of the busiest weeks of the year for them. I wouldn't hang around.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ESF are very good in Ste Foy! My children have been through the system and they can ski anywhere!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:

My children have been through the system and they can ski anywhere!

I think you can confidently say that about the ESF - they do actually teach kids to ski and they stick to their standards. But I have seen some very big groups and I have picked up a number of kids over the years left well up the slope, in a heap or struggling to get skis back on. I'm just too soft, I guess - but wouldn't like to think of one of my grandchildren in that situation.

One time there were two kids left up the slope, a little girl in a terrible tangle, in tears, and a slightly bigger boy trying to help her up. The instructor was yelling at them to get down to him. My friend picked up the little girl and dangled her, untangling her skis which were all wrapped round each other. The little lad, who must have been all of 6 years old, was incredibly sweet and thanked us very politely - I'd like to think he was her big brother but maybe he just fancied her - she was very pretty.

As we skied past the instructor he thanked us very politely too - he was faced with a hike back up the slope, the way things were looking.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Have you been to Ste Foy pam w?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Fogliettaz, no, I'd like to go - are the ESF there consistently nicer than in other places? Smaller groups? Being the last in a line of 12 stragglers can't be much fun. I've seen small ESF groups having super fun with their instructors, but not in peak times!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
The ESF in Ste Foy is excellent and my children ski with them three times a year , this ESF is mostly staffed with locals and YES they are nicer than in other places .

the Snocool and Evolution ski schools are all staffed/owned by long serving SteFoy ESF teachers who wanted to run/own and improve their earning power .

KBT don't be afraid of booking with the ESF , however it is the busiest week of the year don't expect any small groups anywhere .
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Also the ESF in Ste Foy doesn't give out badges willy billy , sometimes upsets the odd parents , you don't get the badge for turning up
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thanks everyone, looks like we will be with ESF by default, Snocool and Evolution are booked, ESF still has places.

At least I don't feel so bad now, hearing the good things about ESF. We have been to Sainte Foy before, so all new to us!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy