Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skiing with your phone?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I keep mine in a hand pocket and never had a problem. I never even thought there might be a problem.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
NB - There are issues with transciever interference and phones - remember to always switch your phone off if using a transciever.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Jim Crow, only if they're reeeeeally close together and it only affects the transceiver in search mode, transmitting remains fine.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I've got mine in an Otterbox case and it has survived many a fall on the slopes, drops on the floor and general bashing about. The Griffin defender cases are great too, my son has ITouch in one and they are pretty indestructable and believe me, he's tried. I keep mine in a chest pocket so it has additional boob cushioning if i fall
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
compostcorner, I would not have accepted that if I was on the table, sounds like that guy needed knocking down a few pegs!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
don't put it in your chest pocket. I fell over on my mountain radio a few years ago and broke two ribs. Ouch. OUCH. Couldn't exercise for about 8 months.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
snowqueen11, ouch ouch ouch.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
lewisb22 wrote:
compostcorner, I would not have accepted that if I was on the table, sounds like that guy needed knocking down a few pegs!

as it was a chalet holiday with 10 of us, we all sat around the same table, some of us had a word with him, but he just thought it was all one big joke, i guess people in powerful jobs seem to think they have to be the centre of attention, and want to poo-poo on the rest of us. he did calm down a bit from wednesday onwards, the rest of the week we skied without him and we had a brilliant time. the one good thing he did do was.....on the 2nd night he spat out his red wine and said "i aint drinking any more of this ( four letter word )", so he got on his beloved phone, and the next day we had 50 bottles of decent red wine arrive at the chalet, so i guess he wasnt all bad.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Otterbox defender. Absolutely brilliant although it does double the size of the phone. My iphone has been dropped numerous times in this and it even survived being stood on by my (rather large) Horse without being damaged.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I have a special phone pocket in my jacket which has a little area to put your earphones through so they go up by your collar and into your ears, its really cool. However why not just buy a decent phone cover and keep it in your pocket, or if you are afraid of it falling out of your pocket get a thing for wearing it on your arm like you can buy for running.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy