Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo Male skier wanted for room share in Selva 2015

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Are there any solo male skiers out there that would be interested in a room share , skiing the Sella Ronda in Jan 2015
Details are:
a Hotel half board with a reputable ski holiday company , in Selva val Gardena , one week from 17th Jan 2015
Small friendly group with one solo friend who needs room share
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
yes i could be, i am 50 good skier, my partner does not ski, i am not sure of your age range, i am pretty relaxed character, from london, i would be [articularly interested if any of you are driving out. jon
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I am a solo boarder that would be interested if it doesn't have to be a skier? I am from London and would do the room share if going still?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
No does not need to be a skier , but I take it you would want to fly from a London airport.
Not really sure how that would work when booking , having some of the party flying from Manchester and one from London but I could ask.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
angusmac wrote:
yes i could be, i am 50 good skier, my partner does not ski, i am not sure of your age range, i am pretty relaxed character, from london, i would be [articularly interested if any of you are driving out. jon

Hi
great your interested but no one driving , we are looking at package deal with Crystal.
I take it you would want to fly from London - so would need to make sure Crystal will do that as rest of us flying from Manchester
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Great, yes if possible please, I am pretty sure even with the likes of neilsons you can have separate airports to depart from, if not then I suppose it will be with the masses - Manchester. But if you can ask that would be appreciated.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy