Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

One more girl and one more guy needed for Soll

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, we have a group of 8 going to Soll on 8th March for a week who all met on forums and we need another girl and another guy to make it same sex room shares as currently we have a boy/girl combo which isn't ideal.

The group is generally 30s to early 40s,mixed guys/girls boarders/skiers - everyone seems to like a drink but some are beer monsters up for a bit of partying and some want to drink but lower key. Personally i'm a fan of Jagermeister and like a few party nights as well as full days on the slopes Happy

If you are interested,please let me know and i can forward the details to look at.
Jo Happy
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Ps this deal should still be roughly around the £500 mark for half board,nice hotel,flights and transfers Happy
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi, I'm brand new to this site, I'm hoping to join a group but not sure where to start.
I'm 30 yo male from Manchester/Liverpool intermediate boarder and like a drink/wild night/ chill night /any kind of night just really don't want to miss the snow.
my email is andypmar@hotmail.com if I'm remotely barking up the right tree.
Cheers.
Andy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Andy - ive emailed you Happy
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
snowgirljo,

Hi Jo
Any spaces left on your Sol trip ?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Boxey,

We ideally need one more girl at the mo if you're female as we have two guy maybes? Basically we have to sort the boy/girl ratio out so we have same sex room shares cos at the moment we've got a mixed one which isn't ideal Happy
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi Jo, thanks for reply, I'm a male 40's boarder..advanced / intermediate... Its all relative Happy Let me know if you need a boy to make up the numbers
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Guys if anyone is looking for single accommodation, you can email the tourist office here & they'll get back with a list of available accommodation http://www.wilderkaiser.info/en/send-a-request/request-successfully-sent.html. If hotel accommodation suits, try the Postwirt, great place to meet others Smile
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
hi snowgirljo, have you found the girl for this trip? sorry first time on this site, so not sure what im doing.. Im an experienced skier, who loves adventure and a drink that would love to join a group? if theres space let me know
tracey
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi Tracey, Yes,we got it all sorted yesterday i'm afraid so the spot has now gone but thanks for your post and i hope you find something soon Happy
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
hey no probs.. have a good holiday and thanks for letting me know Very Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy