Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Boot Fitting

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've never had much luck with boot fitting, the 2 pairs that I have had professionally fitted (bought exactly what was recommended by fitters) have been appalling, lots of pain and both pairs ended up in the bin at the end of the respective seasons. I ended up sort of self fitting with some success, however my current pair of boots are getting a little long in tooth and its time to replace them.

I know all the recommended fitters on the forum and intend to go to one of them, but before I do I have a question.

I no longer need ultimate performance from a pair of boots, my main criteria is a comfortable fit (fairly straightforward feet, just quite wide and a sticky out ankle bone or 2 !). If I go to one of the preferred boot fitters is there such a thing as a comfort fit, or do they all insist on foot hugging, toe crushing, fits like a Borat mankini type of boot ?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
landlockedpirate, Absolutely there's a comfort fit if you ask for it, doesn't mean it doesn't fit, just that it offers a bit more room.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Cheers, will give it a go then.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
let me know how it goes - need a new pair too and live in the same area so any recommendations appreciated! thanks
K
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy