Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Good shops/sites for bargains

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could recommend any good shops or websites for ski gear? I'm really looking to buy some stuff for next season, so I'm also curious as to when the best time is to look out for bargains? My brother has found some absolute bargains this month, but I thought there would be some better deals later in the season. When do the end-of-season sales generally run from/to?

Thanks, Ian
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
What stuff are you after?

Sports Pursuit are certainly worth watching
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'm actually looking for almost everything. It's time to upgrade!
So, jacket, salopettes, goggles, sunglasses and helmet. Plus, next year, I'm looking to buy my first skis, boots and poles Very Happy
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
ekosport.co.uk (actually a French company - ekosport.fr)

April/may/june is good - assuming they have your size...
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
glisshop.co.uk Its also an french website but got some bargains on skis back last year
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I dont think the traditional times for sales apply any longer. I picked up a pair of skis from LDMountain centre through ebay just before Christmas at a staggering discount.

But I also echo the statement above, dont limit your self to UK sites, some fanatastic deals in Europe available, try Sport Conrad as well. If you want the very cheapest offers, bookmark all the sites and check them daily, or register with them and watch for the sale emails.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy