Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SALOMON Q-98

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
yep it's me again! Finally I have got these skis in a 172cm Smile Gone for the shorter as I'm a lighter skier and I'm pretty young at just turned 16, and also prefer the maneuverability on the piste. I know these are a great ski, but I just want anyone elses reviews of them Very Happy

Cheers Guys.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Got the Q 105 in 181cm and it's great on-piste, even better off, so you should enjoy the 98's Smile
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thought I'd post in here rather than starting a new thread. Looking at both the Q98 and Q105.

Just wondered if there are any (ideally slightly cheaper) alternatives?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Piet_Morant, Slight diffrence in the tails but last years Rocker 98/105 will be cheaper but similar
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thank you. I was going to ask if there were perhaps any slightly older models. I'll check them out.

Thanks!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy