Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Who has booked for next year...

Poster: A snowHead
Booked flights to Munich for Xmas and hotel in Austria Smile
Will look at Easter after the SUmmer
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Austria December 2014.......France Feb........Canada March........
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Wolski,

Very Jealous!! Thought my 2 were good, but you win!! Id be divorced if I went on 3 lol
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Austria first week in Feb. Then maybe Italy in March? Would love to go to Zermatt but I fear the bank balance might disagree there...
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
lol @ PaulC1984
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
queen bodecia wrote:
Austria first week in Feb. Then maybe Italy in March? Would love to go to Zermatt but I fear the bank balance might disagree there...

I'd sooner the bank balance disagree than the wife wink
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Wolski wrote:
lol @ PaulC1984

Where in Canada? Its on my to do list, but I can only manage 1 week hols at the moment and its definitely a 2 week plus hol!!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
We need to get a wriggle on - not much time left to snag those early discounts...
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
http://www.crystalski.co.uk/ski-resorts/canada-ski-holidays/banff/sunshine-mountain-lodge/
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Wolski wrote:
http://www.crystalski.co.uk/ski-resorts/canada-ski-holidays/banff/sunshine-mountain-lodge/

Nice - I have been known to fit in hand luggage! Happy
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Bartezki wrote:
We have 2 weeks booked in Selva, Christmas and February. Like Andy said, we have had problems with our original choice having been told by Crystalski that it is not available this year due to contract difficulties, but they have upgraded us at no extra cost, so not all bad booking early Smile
You have snowHeads to thank for that!

Crystalski got their act together re. substitutions in these circumstances after a thread about it on here, involving their MD, Simon Cross.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
PaulC1984, I have no wife, but my employers frequently disagree with my holiday plans...
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Booked NY in Mayrhofen, January Solden. Sorted.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Yep solden in jan cannot wait.... December and march now need planning!!! Any suggestions?
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Ischgl booked for January 2015! 11 of us going, and I'm already excited. I've wanted to go to Ischgl for years Very Happy
ski holidays
Quote:

You have snowHeads to thank for that!

Crystalski got their act together re. substitutions in these circumstances after a thread about it on here, involving their MD, Simon Cross.

Thank you snowheads, banked about £400 snowHead
latest report
Crikey is it November already. What happened to summer?
ski holidays
Booked a week with the family in La Rosiere at new year and just waiting to book a backcountry week with Heli drops at the end of jan.
ski holidays
got 3 of my 4 sorted Very Happy

1. Les Manures
2. Arosa
3. Fiss
snow report
9 weeks booked in Kaprun for an Anwärter course then hopefully to St Anton to instruct for the rest of the season.
ski holidays
All being well will be back at Frejus at Easter, and just looking at a week on the slopes on the way down to reduce costs. Also have a week booked in Spain beginning Dec and will be trying to get away for a week myself skiing but not sure yet as to even which country to go to, as again cost is a factor and solo transfers and supplements can be crippling.
latest report
Val thorens booked for next easter
snow report
Livigno with the kids (ranging from 25 to 35 but still the kids) in January, grown ups (old giffers) trip with friends to Breckenridge in February and lads trip to Austria in March, just have to hope the knee holds up.
snow report
Christmas booked (thank you Avios), half term and Easter still to do.
ski holidays
Yep, New Year booked in Lofer. Will have to wait until September to see what we can so for march.
ski holidays
Bad Hofgastein in Jan, Meribel (Mark Warner) in March.
snow conditions
For the last four years we've done La Plagne. However for New Year 2014/15 we'll be in St Johann/Alpendorf.

We're still stuck with having to go during school holidays (teachers and Uni students in the group) which reduces the choices and bumps up the cost.

I'd love to go to the Rockies but can't talk the rest of my them into it.
ski holidays
booked for Champoluc in mid Janaury again..now looking at cervinia for December 14th...not sure where for early feb though
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
When would be best for somewhere like Serfaus? South facing so I guess mid season late February?
snow conditions
Booked for Montgenevre with Peak Retreats for HT 2015, with some no-frills if not exactly low-cost flights from Leeds to Turin as well. Just need to sort a transfer out, but currently focused on upcoming summer holidays!

FWIW, going via Peak Retreats and self booking of flights will give pretty much the same price as via Crystal, but offered a lot more flexibility (and legwork booking) and probably a nicer apartment.
snow report
The Flying Snowplough, Indeed, I've just done a quick crystal and got £1034 for a CC in Meribel. Also done a quick DIY analysis and it came to £850pp SC in Meribel.

For £200 each we may as well be fed, waterered and have our beds made and it means that I don't have to organise everything.
latest report
We've got Serfaus for Christmas, Zell am Ziller for New Year then a week in Lech at the end of February. In between now and then we've got our summer holidays - two weeks of walking and chilling out in Switzerland. I think I'm addicted to Alps!
ski holidays
I have booked xmas week in Les gets. Smile So excited already.... countdown has begun. Smile
My mum said I had to do xmas this year..... told her no way at mine, so hired a chalet out there, now they'll have to come out there. Smile
ski holidays
HoneyBunny, Just booked Ischgl tonight for March
Have been there a few times great place to ski
ski holidays
Yes booked for Morillon 1100 again Smile
latest report
Garfield, I really cannot wait, I've heard so many good things about it. Will need to get the lowdown on the best apres spots as well Very Happy
ski holidays
HoneyBunny, Lots of après of all types Shocked
Couple of beers a sauna and a nice meal are what I'm usually after a day on the slopes
latest report
Tied to half term (3 families, 7 kids) but managed to get some apartments in La Plagne - cheap (ish) and cheerful at £2,400 for the 13 of us self catering in 3 apartments. Could've physically squeezed into 2, but didn't quite fancy a nightly rearrangement of furniture to get the sofa beds in place. Might've been even cheaper otherwise. Now onto getting some cheap air tickets - most of the best bargains have gone, so hoping for a 2nd release of tickets. Anyone got any ideas when these might appear? Failing getting them at a cheap price, it'll have to be a road trip which the missus doesn't fancy.
Was in La Plagne 2 years ago and had a blast, hence going again. Being half term then, we were fortunate that the queues were not horrendous, apart from once at Bellecote.

Only 5 more years before we're not tied to school holidays!! Very Happy
snow report
elgrego wrote:
Yes booked for Morillon 1100 again Smile

Thinking go going back there in Jan.(not tied to school holidays now). Loved it there. Where are you staying. Not sure whether to book now to get good apartment but probably should wait to see what the snows like. Never had the choice before.
snow report
Kennyboyo, about the same for me. Five more years of school hols skiing. Then FREEDOM. Or something like that.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy