Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Cross - Petition to get Emily Sarsfield to Sochi. PLEASE SIGN

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
It is so daft. BOA won't let Emily go because she moved up from 34th to 32nd and they call this a handback spot. Russia, German, Austria, Canada and Switzerland are all taking handback spots for Sochi. How can BOA hold an UNFUNDED athlete to a higher standard that the more established (and almost certainly better supported) winter nations.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Vicsars, Have you ruled out Emily getting there without being part of the official Team GB? I'm certain crowdfunding would cover all the costs if she could!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/winter-olympics/26229380

quote from link above:
She is comfortably the lowest-ranked racer in the field, at 2,253rd in the world, but some of skiing's biggest names are looking forward to competing alongside her.

i still dont understand the BOA justification for their decision Puzzled
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Not sure if Ski Cross falls under this, think this is coincidental, but looks like she wasn't the only one to miss out...

Senior Official Forced to Apologise Over Ski Fixing Email
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
MoodyFFS, That is a result of some correspondence with another snowhead! http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=108476&highlight= for some of the details.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy