Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Soll – first or second week of March – Group seeking new snow buddies

Poster: A snowHead
Soll – first or second week of March – Group seeking new snow buddies

Well it is the snow season again and my ski buddies and I are organising a trip in March to Soll. Details need to be firmed up but we are looking at the first or second week of March. Budget is between £450 - £600 to cover the flight, transfer, accommodation and either chalet/ HB or FB.

My friend Jo has put up a bit of blurb about us on another site which I thinks is pretty good so I have cut and pasted it bellow:

In 2008 I went on holiday with a group of random people who all met on ski forums and none of us knew each other. Thanks to that trip and the ski forums, I've made some amazing friends and most of us have enjoyed many trips/festivals/nights out since together, with new people adding who most times stay part of the gang. We've lost a few people for the holidays recently through family/work commitments and would love to expand our little network as meeting new people for trips has always worked so well and its one of the best things I’ve ever done if I’m honest. So, on that note we're looking to get a group of us for a trip to most likely Soll in Austria, either 1st or 2nd week in March depending what deals are available as I’ve found some good ones and have emailed the sales team about options for 8 people as a starting point. At present there are 4 of us confirmed and 7 maybes, age 30 to early 40s and intermediate-advanced, mixed girls/boy, skiers/ blader/ boarder and everyone likes a drink or several! Happy so we're looking for similar people who are up for a laugh i guess Happy Jo

Not much I can add so if you are up for a fun March trip get in touch and either Jo or I will update with full details as and when we get the final deal sorted. Open to a larger group but it will depend on availability so once we have eight confirmed we can’t grantee we can find space but we definitely try as the more the merrier!

you can e-mail via snowheads or get hold of me at: membershipsrp@googlemail.com

Rob & Jo
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
our group in soll from 15 to 22 march if your around 6 ladies and one fella [poor man ] lol for a ski day out or drink ... hope you get sorted happy skiing ...
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Rob & Jo

I'm not available for your March trip but just wanted to say I love your post & would be interested in joining you for trips in the future. I was in Soll in 2011 & loved it. Whisky Muhle is a great place for a late night drink & a few laughs & there's a few other great bars that i can recommend. .but can't remember the names of. I'll drop you an email. Hope you get fixed up & all have a great time. I'm heading to La Plagne on Sunday..conditions are great apparently so I'm very excited.

LKx
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi all
Yep I'd be interested in Soll! I've skied there many times staying in ellmau next village:
Very good area, with lively après ski too:
Note that soll village to the lifts is a trek uphill!!
I'm in my 40s but young at heart, intermediate skier:
Jezz
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Guys going for the week 15-22nd March- great week!! When you arrive on the 15th get straight up to the middle station ,there'll be a big charity rope race on from around 1pm, and a big party afterwards- come along & buy a few tickets for the raffle, a great way to start your week!! Then Monday 17th is St Patrick's Day (obv!!), so another party day- don't forget to brig something green!! And be up at the middlestation around midday for the parade- very ridiculous, quite dunken and very funny. Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi all,

Had a few e-mails and some nice replies posted on here too. We have decided on the second week departing on 8th March. I have arranged everything with a ski company but can only do Gatwick and Birmingham flights. Technically we were planning to be a group of eight but it may be we can go up to ten as there is currently room at the hotel. The only issue is that we are currently 3 girls and 5 guys so ideally we would like another girl or two to even out the numbers. We are not saying no guys and I have asked the agent to check for extra rooms as it would be a shame to turn people away!

Anyone interested drop me an e-mail here or to the address above.

Cheers,

Rob and Jo
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi, it's the Jo part of Rob & Jo so now I've finally got myself set up on here I thought I'd say hi Happy Looking for a couple of other party girls or who are also up for apres-ski and will happily join in me in Jagermeister shots along with the boys after a hard day on the slopes! Laughing wink
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Jo I'll be there that week! Don't need accom but will join you for a jager in the umbrella bar at some stage, lol!! wink
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Haha! Sounds good! Happy are you part of a big group? Assune you've been to Soll before - is it good nightlife? Happy
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Oh my God is it your first time??!! You'll LOVE it!! Nightlife is great, really laid back and great fun, lots of great restaurants and bars, great skiing, night skiing, tobogganing, lovely mountain bars & restaurants- you certainly won't be bored!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowgirljo, Get ready for THIS!! Cut to around 8.40 for the snow, my favourite bit is 10.15 wink

http://youtube.com/v/kNKUUMmWc0k
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Thats awesome! Loving the lift jump into powder too! Happy looks amazing for both snow and nightlife! Very Happy
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Yes, and here is why you need to use the Edinger garage, under the gondola. They CARE, lol!! wink

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152566518314115&set=o.440693636053483&type=2&theater
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
hi
I think I'm emailing everyone at the same time here but like I say I'm brand new to this site but would love to join a group to go out in march.
Any takers/ advice? Apologies for my lack knowing how to do this ha
Andy
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Hi guys,

Wondered whether this was all confirmed yet or if there were any spaces available. One guy and one girl, we met at last years snowheads bash and itching to get out on the snow sometime soon.
snow conditions
hi,

I'm also looking to do a ski trip the second week of March. Do you still have your vacant place for a girl?
ski holidays
Hey, thanks for your messages but unfortunately we have filled the spare places now. Hope you find something soon!
ski holidays
Hi chaps not been on for a while as stuck in the Sahara. It looks like there may be a few people going spare who could form a group. I have some time off so any date would suit flying from Manchester. I have done this once before with a chalet full of people I have never meet and had a great time. I am an incompetent boarder but will go down anything. Blacks .off piste. Rocks, roads, even garage roofs. Fancy Soll as it is one place I have not been. Here's hoping. Very Happy
ski holidays
jimmacc, if you're flexible on dates maybe you could start a new thread & see who comes back to you?
snow report
Cheers for that . Flying home today weather permitting . So will sort a thread as soon as I sober up.
snow report
i have a group of 3 atm going on the 1st or 2nd of March we are all looking to book last minute. however if we can get 8-10 definites i can ring the companies up and say give us the deal price now rather than letting it go empty that week. as there is a ton of availability and prices are already dropping.

Pm if you are interested.

Jimmy
ski holidays
Jimmy, I'm in Soll March 1-8 with a mixed group of 8 we have accommodation, if you get your deal sorted and up for pint let me know, have you been there before?

Ciaran
snow report
Looks like Soll needs to prepare for a serious dose of the Jimmies!! Lol wink
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy