Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski hire in Sauze D'Oulx

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Flying brianair and refuse to pay £100(!!) ski carriage. Taking own boots.

Any discount codes out there for just ski hire in Sauze, first weekend March.

Ta.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just book online and searh voucher codes and the like.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
we've used this website before, and James is very helpful generally

http://www.sauzeonline.com/
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
http://www.alpinresorts.com/en/ski-rental/italy/piemonte/sauze-doulx
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Curzonian wrote:
we've used this website before, and James is very helpful generally

http://www.sauzeonline.com/

I used them to book a few years back. The actual booking was easy and seemed good value. The voucher we got was for skis and boots from the shop at the bottom of the Clotes chair lift. They were disorganised at best and down right rude and sh1te at worst. they were a prime example of wanting to get you and in out and not giving a monkeys about what gear you had. I had to change boots three times and skis twice. This was only my second ever week skiing and fortunately I now know better when it comes to what skis I want. I came straight home from Sauze and bought my own boots!

I'm certainly not saying don't use them and they are very conveniently placed but be prepared for some p1ssing about from them and stick to your guns if you know what you want.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I rather liked the place at the bottom of clotes and for them that link is def a good deal. We stored our gear there and would def do so again, and they were friendly enough although no discounts without the online. The shop down in town was friendlier but less convenient - look for my review on here for more info, might have a link for them.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
a.j., fair one speak as you find
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Email this bloke Paolo Chalp - paolochalp@gmail.com as he runs the shop at the bottom of the Clotes lift. Most convenient shop in town.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
definitely the most convenient and if I go to Sauze again I will defo use them again as a) I have my own boots and b) I now know better about which skis I like. With that on board I can choose to ignore any rudeness and impatience on their part were it to be repeated. Maybe they were having a bad few days
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I've been to sauze a couple of times, always used Eydallin sport, next door to Stella alpina hotel, can't fault the service or prices, will be using them again at start of Feb Very Happy
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
+1 for Eydallin Sport

You can leave your boots and skis downstairs overnight for no extra charge which is very convenient seeing as it is about 10 feet from where you stop skiing.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
+1 for Eydallin Sport as well. Just come back and used their kit. Great to store it down stairs and put your boots on the boot dryers at night. Saves lugging your gear around.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Hi There

Im off a week on Saturday and spent ages finding best price and service and found Christine at Ski InItaly to be the most helpful and best un beaten prices in town. Lots of people recommend her and the big tour operators use companies use her. They make sure you are properly fitted and nothing is to much hassle.

Drop her a line on facebook Ski Initaly info and prices is on there too. Any probs let me know and ill let you have her email
Regards
Vickie
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Christine at Ski in Italy has supplied a group of us a few times and gives good prices and service.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy