Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for SNOW, SUN & FUN beg March!

Poster: A snowHead
30's Female intermediate snowboarder looking for group to join/build up beg of March.
I am a very social person believing that snow holidays go along with good fun.
Happy to consider any destination as long as there is a minimum after ski. I am not a party animal even more after a good day riding but would be nice to go out for a drink or sauna or ice skating for example.

Familiar with Maritime Alps (France/ Italy border) where I "might" have good deals for accomodation but open to any destination really.
Currently in London area.

Feel free to get in touch if interested!

L.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
lazuly, it's French school hols, so you might find fewer queues somewhere else. snowHead
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ho yes PAm many thanks!

How did I get it all mix up Puzzled Puzzled

might consider else where or later in March then...
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
lazuly, after mid March the French resorts will be a lot more pleasant.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Just come to Mayrhofen, stay at http://thegasthof.com and all will be good Happy
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi!
it seems it's gonna be 1st or 2nd week of March somewhere in Austria.
Kaprun sounds very promising: excellent resort for snowboarders and very good deals at the moment!
( around £300 flights from London/ transfers and bnb)
Anyone interested?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi we have a group going to Soll in Austria on 8th March for a week with a deal flying from Gatwick or Birmingham for around the £500 mark if anyone is interested? Ideally we need a few more girls to balance numbers - our group is mixed intermediate-advanced skiers/boarders age mainly 30s to early 40s I believe and looking for fun people up for being on the slopes all day and some partying in the evenings (not every night full on but a few crazy nights can be fun). Laughing

Jo
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi Lazuly,
23 M advanced skier, interested in those dates (and prices!). Anybody else on board?

J
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi Lazuly/hokipoki,

26 intermediate snowboarder - I am interested in those dates (if they are on or after the 9th March) I would be keen to join

Lp
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi lazuly
44 m skier and intermediate boarder .. 1st week in march I'd be interested in or after the 14th ..know kaprun and zell am see well .. Give me a shout if your interested .. Or any ozone else
Cheers
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Body else *
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hi LP23/ hokipoki/Brooksy69

It seems I have had trouble to post on this forum lately as this is my 3rd attempst at answering you
So I'll try to be as precise as I was in the two other messages!

At the moment nothing has been booked already, we are all checking and discussing options ( week in March/ deals/ resort/ type of accomodation) so your suggestions are more than welcome.
We are two snowboarders travelling from UK in touch with 2-3 skiers travelling from Berlin interesting in going to Austria. Resorts as Kaprun (very good quality and very good deals on my opinion) and Zillertal/ Mayrhofen are being considered. Most of the persons are interesting in a chalet experience.Personally I don't really mind.

Zillertal is not well advertised in UK, it seems that resort mainly attracts German so we are more relying on the other buddies to drop the offers. Here below is an offer for Kaprun where we can get a "buy one get one free" skipass offer.

I am more than happy to hear what you guys think about all and any idea is welcome at this point.

Will you all be travelling from UK? In that case what airport would you consider? I am pretty sure that once we have a closed plan and group we can request better quotes directly via travel agencies...

Let me know your thoughts and I'll do my best to keep you updated.

just out of curiosity, is there any girl among you by any chance? starting to feel a bit lonely rolling eyes

L.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
http://www.igluski.com/kaprun/chalet-mara_p15157?holidayid=565097864,
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
here are the latest deals for Kaprun (hopefully the link will work)

£355 pp flight tranfers an bnb

£477pp flights transfers and catered chalet

£ 535pp flights transfers and half board accomodation

http://www.crystalski.co.uk/search/sr.4
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
lazuly, did you see the post from snowgirljo?! She's a girl (I think!!) lol Wink
latest report
Yes we've been in touch thank you humpfknick !
snow report
Ideally for me, I would look for any dates from the 9th on-wards - I would be travelling from the UK, don't mind from where.

Austria or anyway I happy to go with the flow Smile
ski holidays
Haha yes i'm a girl Happy we still have a space for a girl on our group to Soll if anyone is interested - we go 8th March. Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy