Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

solo intermediate boarder, looking to join group or something

Poster: A snowHead
Hi

I'm gonna be alone this year so would like to join a group if possible. I'm an intermediate snowboarder, this will be my third ski holiday. Male, 31 - nearly 32.

Probably the back half of Feb will be best but anything considered. I would consider any resort also.

Cheers,
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi!!

Pretty much the same here: female nearly 32 on her own for winter holidays this year.
intermediate snowboarder free 1st week of March (up to 10th even) looking for a group to join or a mate to organise a trip with.
Familiar with Maritime Alps (France/ Italy border) where I might have good deals for accomodation but open to any destination really.
Currently in London area.

I will post the same request on the forum maybe we can keep each other updated and join forces to nail it?!!

Let me know if you're happy with that plan and in such case, please keep me updated if you find anything interesting that I could join Cool

Hope to hearing from you soon, Laura
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Same here guys. Looking for groups to join in Austria (st anton/ischgl) 3-22 feb or after 3 march.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yes, this all sounds promising. Let's do it!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Well that s def'ly a start!
What date would we think about?
Personally March suits me better work wise... What are your restrictions?
Have any of you been to Austria already?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Well that s def'ly a start!
What date would we think about?
Personally March suits me better work wise... What are your restrictions?
Have any of you been to Austria already?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I'm looking for something starting 3 march on the money as I'm meeting 2 friends in st Anton 22feb-2mar. I've been to meyerhofn a couple of times and I love the Austrian attitude and really miss the taste of almdudler. I was up for trying st Anton or ischgl tho, they rate really highly for boarding. To be honest I will travel pretty much anywhere. I'm trying to be away for as much of the season as possible this year.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I'm pretty flexible I guess. march cool with me as long as the conditions are good. I'm not too fussed about the location either as long as it's a decent resort
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
i'v never bee Austria, but would love to try it
i'v only been to passo tonale and les arcs
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
ST ANTON GREAT PLACE TRY IT !!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
http://www.worldsnowboardguide.com/resorts/austria/stanton/
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
have a look at the snow disciples fb page, they organise trips Smile
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I'm interested in joining with a friend..! St Anton is amazing fun, would be interested in going to Ischgl also. How far are you guys along with planning?
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Hi Guys!
It seems that the date we all agree with is first week of March but it might not be the best to get the best deals tought as still school holidays.
Anyway later might be a concern too for the quality of the snow..?

Never been to Austria and St Anton surely looks amazing but from what I have browsed so far way out of my budget £800 to 1200 for flights and accomodation/ catering only out of ski pass... If ever you have better quotes then I'll personally reconsider it if not unfortunately that won't be possible for me.

Sundance and I are in touch in MP and we have decided that each of us would look over different possibilities/ resorts/ countries and to discuss options next week end and decide from there.

Feel free to drop yours here or contact us in MP.

Lovely evening all*** and good ride for the lucky ones wink
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Hi,

Just put up an advert for March to Soll. We are a group of freinds looking to fill a trip, currently have four and eight maybes. Details on the posting: Soll – first or second week of March – Group seeking new snow buddies

We have not picked the week yet but its either going to be the week starting Sat 1st or Sat 8th. Possibility of flights from Manchester, Birmingham and Gatwick.

Rob and Jo
snow report
I've booked already to Whistler Canada half term 15th - 22nd Feb '14. 

There's a post up on here.

Here's some info

Flights can be found for £650 (with a stop)

Transfers about £100 return

Accommodation £350 https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/1476826?s=XrTQ
snow report
sounds awesome, but too pricey for what I'm looking for. would love to go across the big pond someday for the snow though
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy