Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cervinia, last week

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Afternoon all! Got back yesterday from a week in Cervinia Cool Snow and pistes were great, the first day (Sunday 12th) the weather was glorious, blue skies and sunshine. Then it snowed Mon and Tues, Wed was mostly blue skies with some cloud in the afternoon, snow again Thurs and Fri. It was nice to get some fresh snow as they hadn't had any for a while. We stayed at the Hotel Europa in Cervinia, which was nice and close to the slopes - the rooms were great, pool and jacuzzi could have been warmer and cleaner and the restaurant wasn't great, but we weren't there for the accommodation rolling eyes
Group size was 10, 4 had been before (incl me) so we knew our way around. I really wanted to take everybody on piste 69 to the Matterhorn, so the first day we all went over into Switzerland. Unfortunately due to the high avalanche risk no. 69 wasn't even there, let alone closed Evil or Very Mad but we did all make it to Schwarzsee for lunch.

Me and a couple of others managed to go over to Zermatt again on the Wednesday and made it to the Rothorn, via Gornergrat. We took the train from Riffelberg, which was great fun.

Pistes all over the area were very quiet and we didn't have to queue for any lift or bubble, only a short wait for the cable cars.

I can highly recommend the new restaurant near the bottom of Run 1 to Valtournenche. It is excellent (check out the toilets while you are there- worth going just for that snowHead )
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
......(check out the toilets while you are there- worth going just for that snowHead )....

Which makes a change from most toilets in Italy....... Wink
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Looks fab. Heading over there on 1st Feb.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy