Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

December Ski and Board

Poster: A snowHead
Are you Joe? Puzzled I thought "Hibernia" must be a girl! Unless you're HA of course - she's a girl and a sort of bean counter. Actually, yes - I remember stuff about "month end" and ....

Actually - YES - just looked through some of your posts and saw the expression "ticked off". That is a definite HA-ism! Gotcha! Madeye-Smiley

Nick - I'd already spotted you, and one or two other familiars such as DG. The ones that worry me are people like Frosty & Foxy, who could be anyone Crying or Very sad
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:

Nick - I'd already spotted you, and one or two other familiars such as DG. The ones that worry me are people like Frosty & Foxy, who could be anyone

Why are you worried any of us could be anyone!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
People who are bored of surfing really worry me.

I mean - it's a lifestyle man! he who is bored of surfing is bored of life Crying or Very sad

You're right "surf the bore" (Yoh - world's longest ride, don't fall off), anyone could be anyone - that's the problem. Also, people could reinvent themselves as someone else, or become two people and argue with each other (or themselves) all day. It's like the cat chasing his own tail snowHead too
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
What, petermillar, Hibernia is a girl!!! You'll have to call me Jonpim as I had Hibernia down as a chap. rolling eyes rolling eyes I'm getting worse and worse at this gender identification, I wish the names were colour coded or something.

What about you boredsurfin, being a female yourself, had you been able to spot that Hibernia was a lady?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Grrrr!! Evil or Very Mad Ray - what d'you mean surf the bore is a girl - can't be (not that some of the best surfers aren't girls!). he's a bloke, must be Mad

As for Hibernia - sorry, I return to my original diagnosis, it's Joe in drag ... just found a picture of him in a fetching yellow skisuit Toofy Grin
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Ray Zorro, snowHead
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
petermillar, I was bored of surfing the net until I discovered snowHeads. Very Happy
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
petermillar wrote:
.....Nick - I'd already spotted you, and one or two other familiars such as DG. ....

Hmm. DG as a familiar. That's a new take.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
He haunts some of us enough already rolling eyes
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
petermillar wrote:

As for Hibernia - sorry, I return to my original diagnosis, it's Joe in drag ... just found a picture of him in a fetching yellow skisuit Toofy Grin

Peter - I like my fluorescent yellow suit, if you don't mind wink - I 'll have the masons on you wink Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Sorry Joe, it's a GREAT suit. I've got one just like it for working on the road Laughing

Already been done by the masons ... result 1-1 draw
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Nick Z Ki Wi,

sorry - I've already got a human skull Skullie and a stuffed owl sitting on my monitor - so that post is taken

incidentally I notice above that DG allegedly "demanded to know Scrumpy's true identity" some time back ...

I do sympathise, as with these pseudonyms it could be a he or a she or both or neither! However perhaps we could settle for an idea of the variety, or even vintage. Then at least we would know whether it's worth distilling into cider brandy Twisted Evil
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Cox's - 1955
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Hmm. Good variety. Excellent, in fact. But showing signs of age. But I can talk.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
petermillar, I think the point is that DG will demand to know the identity of one person while at the same time defending the right to anonymity of the next. The way he goes seems to depend on if he agrees with you or not. In my case, he wants my birth certificate and a sample of DNA.
latest report
I've a tendency to request the personal ID of a poster if they launch a gratuitous personal attack on a named person.

I've a tendency to defend the anonymity of a poster who wants to communicate useful/true information, or just be friendly.

I've a tendency to defend Tim Brown when he "gives it to us straight". Goodnight and sweet dreams, Tim.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy