Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Who is off this weekend?

Poster: A snowHead
Les Arcs -- Snow forecast for first part of week..
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Me me me!! Les arcs 1600 on Saturday
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
PDS on Saturday. Bring it on.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Me, on Saturday (hopefully)...anyone wanna go skiing? Laughing
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Off on our regular jaunt to Livigno for La Skieda.......Happy Days! Very Happy
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Saalbach, two mates and I, 6am (ouch ) flight from Gatwick. Staying Hotel Post.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Back to VT Sunday after 357 days away. Can't wait but then after 8 glorious days it's another long year ahead until we go again in 2016.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Les Arcs for just Saturday!! Very Happy It's been nearly two years away from the mountains..
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
^^ Les Arcs for me tomorrow - two years for me too, after having a season pass for the previous six.
If anyone is in the Mont Blanc (Vallandry) at lift close, ask at the bar for Allan....
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
^^ Les Arcs for me tomorrow - two years for me too, after having a season pass for the previous six.
If anyone is in the Mont Blanc (Vallandry) at lift close, ask at the bar for Allan....
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Off to Selva in 22 hours and 18 minutes....not that I'm counting! Very Happy
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
tomorrow to tignes and snow Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Sestriere fly out early Sunday morning Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Fiss for four days on Sunday - my treat to myself Very Happy
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Claviere tomorrow. 07.30 flight to Turin from Glasgow.😃
ski holidays
Back already Sad
snow report
I am off next weekend to campiglio, and it is snowing there all today, so happy days. Flying in on friday, home on monday, short but better than waiting until next season.
snow conditions
Off to ADH at the weekend for the Snowboxx festival, weather reports and snow conditions are variable, so fingers crossed for some snow and low temps, but first there's a wee trip to Edinburgh for the 6 Nations finale, common Ireland Happy
snow conditions
Off again to Grimentz, CH, hopefully to some fresh snow Smile
snow report
Off to Flachau on Saturday with Queen B, will be meeting up with the other reprobates for a few days sliding around and we'll also ski together as well wink
snow conditions
Serre Chevalier this Saturday. I last boarded in Tignes March 2013 so very much looking forward to it.
snow report
@jasmck159, We're heading out there on 22nd. 3rd time to the Grande Claviere. If you manage to get the wifi going I'd love to hear how conditions are, how the snow is for the link to the slopes, usually we have to walk out the back and down a bit to the games court bit(think that's what it is) and can usually ski from there. Link to Montgenevre? I would imagine all is good, but with the lack of snow this year I wondered..
ski holidays
Off to Champoluc early Friday. Mr P will already be in Italy on business, so am hoping for a swift off load of skis from plane and a Mr P shaped chauffeur primed and ready to get me up the mountain for lunch. Very Happy
latest report
Soldeu Sunday - taking a shovel!
ski holidays
I'm off to Val Thorens on Saturday - after my last trip to Morzine in Jan was full of poor visibility and non-stop snow (don't get me wrong, we had great fun in the powder), I'm was kinda hoping for some blue skies and sunshine but I don't think it's going to happen. It'll still be awesome, and can't wait!!
ski holidays
Back to Austria on Saturday for a short break. Just printing off my boarding passes now. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy snowHead snowHead snowHead
ski holidays
Off to Verbier tomorrow. Only 2 days though although may fit a couple of hours in Sunday morning.
ski holidays
Yeah!!! Second trip of the season, off to La Plagne on Saturday for a week. Might even have a go at *ahem* snowboarding while I'm there.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Montgenevre on Sunday
latest report
Tiroler Zugspitz Arena Saturday to Thursday, staying in Ehrwald, skiing Ehrwalder Alm, Lermoos, Zugspitze.
snow report
Your area pass covers Garmisch too, I think the skiing is better in Garmisch, and if there is snow on the Kandahar it is a lovely run..... Lermoos has too many blues and reds packed with beginners .
latest report
Linnylou26 wrote:
Montgenevre on Sunday

me too, cant wait
ski holidays
@martone, have you been before this will be our first time there.
ski holidays
@biddypat, the top of the Kandahar is too steep for me. Last time I tried it I fell after 3-4 turns and slid the rest of the way down until the slope flattened out! Also, from what I could see of the end of the Kandahar from the train the last pitch looks very steep as well.

Thanks for the tip. I am travelling with a beginner, so the nice wide blues and reds in Ehrwalder Alm and Lermoos are just what we are looking for.

If we have time we could spend a day in Garmisch Classic; if the snow is good the valley runs are great, the Kochelberg and the Olympia, and I can manage the Horn black if it is open.
ski holidays
Linnylou26 wrote:
@martone, have you been before this will be our first time there.

no,my partner still learning (2nd week)thats why we picked the resort. fly out of manchester sunday with neilson,
looks like snow forecast most of week
latest report
Yllas on sunday.

We have never needed a trip more.
latest report
Wengen.
snow report
Wengen here too... Just woke up in airport hotel for the red eye to Geneva
ski holidays
Cape Verde (Sal) kiteboarding on Monday. Looking good. Toofy Grin
ski holidays
Left BHD this morning and now waiting at LHR for YYC flight, got a freebee upgrade to boot, as problem with my requested seating a few days ago.
Happy Days 😎🎿🎿🎿 🍺🍺🍸🍸🍷🍷🍹🍹 snowHead
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy